Senior Level Executive Recruiter focused in Renewable Energy, brings best practice principles from 20 years of hands-on experience as an executive recruiter, business owner, teacher, and mentor.
Carol Ann was the CEO of two Chamber of Commerce Chapters in California: Woodland Hills Chamber of Los Angeles, and Sausalito Chamber of Sausalito, where she recruited Board and new members, volunteers and constituents.
Organized and focused, her business savvy comes from involvement in the community, love of research and reading, along with attending Bay Area professional and community programs. She is active in in the education programs at Stanford, as well as business-sponsored incubator platforms. She has placed talent in the U.S. and overseas.
Carol Ann's Activity in San Francisco/Marin County:
* Citizens Climate Lobby-Climate Change, Advisory Board Member, Marin Chapter
* Young Professional in Energy, San Francisco Chapter, Member
* Keiretsu Forum Angel investors, affiliate partner, Sustainable/Clean Energy vertical
* Green Building Program, Partnership with the MOP Construction Technology program 2015
* North Bay Networking Community "Person of the Year 2013" - North Bay Networking Group