Executive Search Managing Partner
Exceptional People International is a SF-based global executive search firm seeking an executive search Managing Partner with a stake in the business.
We are a successful technology boutique firm that offers robust global and US market opportunities. For two decades we have brought exceptional talent to clients across multiple industries. Today, market demands allow us to grow our search practice areas in cybersecurity, AgTech, EdTech and renewable energy. We are the Americas’ Technology Practice Leader within the respected global IRC search organization. This alliance gives us support and cross border collaboration with 80 member firms across 6 continents. We like being a high touch search firm with a local footprint, able to offer clients global reach. Exceptional People International (www.exceptionalpeople.com) is a 3X winner, Forbes “Americas Best Recruiting Firms,” 2018, 2019, 2020.
We seek a seasoned search professional who will bring high standards and reputation for full cycle executive search. S/he will drive one’s own client book, is highly sensitive to client and candidate retention, and has a track record of developing new search opportunities. S/he will help to define, design, and implement leadership recruiting programs and search engagements.
The ideal search leader has a high touch style that fosters trust-based relationships with clients and candidates, gaining an understanding of their requirements and concerns. S/he is empathetic to support a very positive client and candidate experience at every stage of the process.
• 10+ years success as a full cycle search executor in an executive search firm.
• Strong relationship DNA, outreach and execution with demonstrated experience in business development in leadership search.
• Technology Search experience in Sales, Operations, Marketing and Finance across C-Suite, VP to Director level.
• History of developing and managing own accounts, with strategic direction and execution.
• Experience working with and building sourcing strategies with Executive Leaders.
• High touch Interpersonal and communication experience.
• Online skills using talent market insights and data to influence decisions within the firm and with clients.
• Good time management and detail-oriented skills.
This is a San Francisco Bay Area opportunity. Our search consultants communicate daily; You are welcome to work on a remote basis with periodic face to face.
We are a WBE, and members, NAACP, and proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
HOW TO APPLY OR ARRANGE AN EXPLORATORY CONVERSATION…
If you meet the criteria described in this message and desire further information, please forward your cv or inquiry in confidence to:
Stacy Holland: email@example.com
Please include Managing Partner in the subject line of your e-mail.
Stacy Holland, Founder/CEO, Exceptional People International,
Since 1994 WBE Certified | Member, NAACP
(415) 388-7767 (office) | (415) 407-4418 (mobile)
https://www.linkedin.com/in/stholland/ (profile) | www.ExceptionalPeople.com (website)
Forbes Best Executive Recruiting Firm in America, 2018, 2019, 2020
IRC America’s Technology Leader, IRC Global Executive Search